Mini Albums are always going to be hot and they are a great way to show off an event or vacation. They make great gifts or coffee table books for display... whatever your use they are perfect and come in so many different sizes and shapes.
Last week we had a super fun blog hop so we had to move away from our Friday Feature... so sad. But this week we are back with vengeance... or just paper and glue!
We all love and adore Away We Go and this week we are going to show off what 3 of our design team members did with Away We Go. It's always so fun to see the differences in designers and what 2 different minds come up with the same papers.
Making mini albums is so big in the scrapbooking world and we are IN LOVE with these mixed medium Punky Sprouts albums. The combination with Tattered Angels makes it even better!! The way you can use the Tattered Angels on the canvas pages makes it look like those pages are water colored... GORGEOUS!!
Here is a double duty for our Feature Friday today from....
My Little Shoebox is looking for talented, motivated, responsible designers who have time to commit to design layouts and projects each month with our products and promote our products online and at their local stores. We haven't set a specific number of designers for our team. We welcome international submissions.
We are looking for:
1. Enthusiastic, creative people that love My Little Shoebox and are able to do monthly assignments such as layouts, projects, and cards with our products.
2. You must post your work on 2 different galleries plus the MLS galleries
3. You must be able to commit to a 12 months term, which will be from
July1, 2010 through June 30, 2011.
4. You must be at least 18 years of age.
5. You agree to release the rights of your designs to My Little Shoebox for display on the company website, blog , and in company publications.
6. If needed, your designs may also be needed for display at trade shows.
7. In addition, as a design team member, you will be contributing once per term to our company newsletter and be required quarterly to make a photo or video highlighting a technique for the blog.
8. International submissions welcome.
In return you will receive:
1. A quarterly package with plenty of MLS products to design with.
2. Your picture and bio on the My Little Shoebox website
To apply please send the following to email@example.com (please use your full name as the subject) :
1.Full name. address, phone number and email address
2. 2 layouts, 1 card and 1 project representing your best work using MLS products (jpeg files no larger than 500 kb)
3. A link to your personal blog and to the online galleries or message boards that you post on)
4. Design teams that you currently are on.
5. Write a paragraph about yourself telling us why you think you'll be a good fit for the MLS team.
6. If you've been published.
7. If you teach classes.
Submission deadline is May 15, 2010
Our design team members will be announced on June 15, 2010.
We thank you in advance for all of your work and appreciate your entry!
Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are all fans of Bethany's... I can't even put into words what she adds to her work by just doodling. After these projects I am officially going to start doodling. Come on ladies we all do while talking on the phone or day dreaming we can add it to our layouts. Here is some inspiration to get your doodling mojo on...
SO FUN!!! I love that swirl and what scrapper doesn't love a scallop... yep I am gonna doodle mine next time!!!
The bold black line is a perfect way to add a border without a lot of work, love it. BUT I wanna go break out my WHITE GEL PEN after seeing this one. It's subtile and DRAMATIC.
Doodling on a card now that's something I can do. I love the doodling around the scallop, that is such a fresh way to highlight the papers.
Now go one ladies and break out your pens, sharpies, Glaze Pens, whatever your preferred choice of penmanship and get your doodle on. You wanna see more doodles check out Bethany's blog!